Thursday, March 13, 2008

Learning Fast

So far today....

 

Did point song and violin practice....

 

Let the kids dance to some dance music (get wiggles out...)  Then did more reading cards.

 

Delta did all that he already knew, and we did "B", and all the extra words with that.  He also did "thAT" with no problems.   And although I printed up 20 cards today, there is only about 4 or 5 left for him to do.... when I introduce the sound "I".... maybe later today.   He is really taking off fast now!  He does better at blending the older words and sounds of course.... but I think he is getting close to when they start him on reading sentances.

 

Echo knows U, P, C, A, and T - but has a lot harder time blending into words still....   I need to do a bit more with her.... but it seems to me that Delta was having a bit of a hard time right at this stage of letters.... kind of a time when just memorizing isn't working anymore, but it is still hard to figure out....

 

They are dancing again now!

No comments: