To keep a level of security and anonymity, I am using code names.... and decided to simply use the international phonetic alphabet.
- Alpha is my oldest step-son. He is 25 right now, and lives in another city.
- Bravo is my oldest step-daughter. She is almost 24, and lives nearby. She is the mother of the grandchild, and is the one expecting.
- Charlie is my other step-daughter. She just turned 19, and lives with us.
- Delta is my oldest son. He is 5 and a half.
- Echo is my oldest daughter. She is 3.
- Foxtrot is my youngest daughter, who just turned 1!
My Grandchildren: (starting from the end of the alphabet...)
- Zulu is my oldest grandson. He turns 6 in about a month. (yes, my grandson is older than my oldest children....)
- Yankee is the expected grandchild, who has been declared to be a girl.
Hope this helps!