Thursday, September 6, 2007

Why am I doing this?

First thing I had to ask myself was "Why am I doing this?" Well, honestly, I had always wanted my children to take music lessons, and as my sister took suzuki violin years ago, I was familiar with the program.

But if I had any doubt, it definately went away! Delta (my son) has always loved music.... and seemed to pick up the names of instruments quickly. He also seems to love violins. A couple of months ago, I went to a music store with him to look for some music. We walked in a bit (past a bunch of instruments) and he saw a violin. He saw it and said "My Violin!". I told him that it wasn't, and he said "My present violin???" I started doing more research that very day. (I hadn't mentioned anything about violin lessons at that point.)

For days, he kept asking me where his violin is.

No comments: