Friday, July 11, 2008

Sumer School

It seems harder to get homeschooling in while my dh is off, and he doesn't have so much overtime now... 

 

anyway, we have been doing summer swim lessons, so that is M-Th....  They are doing great.

 

Today was our shopping day.  At one point while we were doing some waiting, I had Delta and Echo practice their counting with some pennies in my pocket.  They were doing better at it - Echo was counting to 6 consistantly (which was all the pennies I gave her...)  and Delta was counting to 14 consistantly (which was all the pennies I gave him.)    I wanted to stop them right at the point they start getting confused and work from there.

 

Also, violin practice is going a bit better again.   It definately works better when I do it every day!

No comments: